Benefits of Membership
As a member of Alpha Omicron Pi, there are countless opportunities to stay involved throughout your lifetime. As an alumna, there is an opportunity to join a local alumnae chapter. With over 160 alumnae chapters throughout the United States and Canada, there are a myriad of ways that local alumnae can stay plugged in and enjoy the company of AOII sisters.
Once an alumna becomes a member of an alumnae chapter there are numerous opportunities to make new friends, get involved in philanthropic activities, network with other AOIIs, discover new interests, support the Fraternity and community, and have fun. Each alumnae chapter sets its own programming calendar and determines their annual fees for membership. Fees typically range from $50-$60 annually.
Why Join Our Alumnae Chapter?
1. Do something for yourself, your sisters and the community and become involved.
2. Be proud to be an AOII.
3. Be proud of your financial contribution supporting scholarships, collegiate aid, sisters in need, arthritis research, local activities, etc.
4. Get discounts to events & other local promotions.
5. Develop personally & professionally.
6. Make networking opportunities.
7. Forge new & rediscover old friendships.
8. Share your business with local sisters.
9. Get your To Dragma 3 times a year.
10. Have fun! – Enjoy being together and creating new memories.